At Pak Travels we comprehend and respect the importance of your security and we are devoted to defending and protecting your protection and individual data when going to our site or discussing electronically with us. In giving our support to you, we should gather individual data from you and this Policy traces how we treat your own information after it has been gathered by any of our channels, which incorporates our site. We entirely hold fast to the necessities of the information security enactment in the UK. The accompanying protection arrangement articulation sets out how your own data will be dealt with as you utilize our website www.paktravels.com may gather and store data about your visit to the site. This data may incorporate however without confinement: your IP address, access times and alluding site addresses. This data is utilized by the www.paktravels.com to enhance nature of the administration of website and give general insights. Any data that we gather might be utilized just by www.paktravels.com and/or its related organizations and outsider associates with data that we accept might bear some significance with you. Those outsiders are not limited in their utilization of that data with the exception of by the power that we concede to them. We require your consent to permit us to utilize the data; you do have the privilege to erase your record whenever, and by doing as such all data in regards to your information will be eradicated inside 30 days. We may obviously be required to give data uncovered on our site to legal authorities or as required by court orders or different laws to reveal data about you to government offices or to the court. The www.paktravels.com site occasionally sends emails to inform you of specialized administration issues, item reviews, new component declarations and news about www.paktravels.com items and services. These messages are viewed fundamental to the procurement of the administration you have asked. The reason for this announcement is to disclose to you what individual data we gather and how we may utilize it.
What information will we collect?
In working our site we may gather and process all or a portion of the accompanying information about you:
1. Names and contact/address subtle elements including phone number and email address.
2. Subtle elements of your visits to our site and the assets that you get access to, including, however not constrained to, traffic date, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
3. Data that you give by filling in structures on our site, for example, when you enrolled for data or buy something.
4. Data given to us when you speak with us for any reason.
We will only collect personal information from you by specifically asking for it, for example:
1. When you purchase a service from us.
2. When you subscribe to any newsletter which we may offer from time to time.
3. When you register an account with us.
4. When you speak to our customer services team.
Using your personal data
1. We utilize your own data for payment purposes and likewise to update you about new offers that may intrigue you.
2. We will use your name, address and payment details to finish your purchase with us.
3. We will likewise utilize your points of interest to deal with your plans, send you notifications and speak with you by and large.
4. We don't sell, rent or exchange your own data with any outsider for business reasons, beyond the crucial necessity for credit/check card approval amid buy.
5. We take after strict security systems in the storage and revelation of data which you have given us, to avert unapproved access as per the UK information protection legislation.
6. We may need to unveil your data to the sponsors on our site (who could be situated outside the UK/EEA). Please be advised that we don't uncover data about identifiable people to our sponsors however we may, every so often, give them total factual data about our guests.
7. For the reason for giving you the consignment services, we may need to unveil some of your data to the suppliers of the services making up your consignment (who could be situated outside the UK/EEA). We may likewise need to reveal some data to outsiders in connection to customer services, credit card process or other services.
8. We may need to unveil your data where required by law, where such a solicitation is made by a legitimate power.
9. We gather and store your credit card data in our internal database. Only approved staff have access to this data and the same is put away and ensured by firewalls and interruption identification frameworks to keep any unapproved access.
The information that is given to us is stored on our protected servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into.
The transmission of data through the Internet is not totally secure and accordingly we cannot guarantee the security of information sent to us electronically and transmission of such information is in this way altogether at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have picked) a password with the goal that you can get to specific parts of our site, you are in charge of keeping this password confidential.
We consider site security important and we are focused on shielding your personal data. We take various authoritative and specialized steps to guarantee the security of the data you give to us.
Please note that our website may contain certain literature and hyperlinks to websites owned by third parties.
To ensure that we carry out your instructions accurately, to help improve our service and in the interest of security, we may monitor and/or record:
1. Your telephone calls.
2. Customer transactions and activities on our website. All recordings are and shall remain our sole property.
Updates and Changes